Shawnee's Secret Santa

I am a young creative minded mother of boy/girl twins. When we decided to start a family, twins were never in the mix. They have proven to be a blessing and joy and it is a wonder to watch them grow and take in the world around them. I currently work outside the home full-time and find that working along with raising an active (read= exhausting)little family of 6 (can't forget the doggies)can be a bit of a challenge. I decided to purchase a sewing machine to give my creative side a much needed boost. Over the past 6 months I have been teaching myself to sew through my own trial and error and reading of blogs and books. It seems that I have a knack for this sewing thing as I have taken to it like a fish to water. I look forward to sharing with you a little on my life and crafting projects as things take shape!


Friday, January 9, 2009

Give-Away from The Apronista!

2009 brings so many new and fun things. If you love Aprons (and you really should) then you should join "The Apronista". They are hosting their first giveaway of the year. A lovely apron from The Hip Hostess. These are some seriously gorgeous aprons (see pic) so if you are interested in siging up for the giveaway follow me to "The Apronista" blog for more details. Aprons = Happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment