Shawnee's Secret Santa

I am a young creative minded mother of boy/girl twins. When we decided to start a family, twins were never in the mix. They have proven to be a blessing and joy and it is a wonder to watch them grow and take in the world around them. I currently work outside the home full-time and find that working along with raising an active (read= exhausting)little family of 6 (can't forget the doggies)can be a bit of a challenge. I decided to purchase a sewing machine to give my creative side a much needed boost. Over the past 6 months I have been teaching myself to sew through my own trial and error and reading of blogs and books. It seems that I have a knack for this sewing thing as I have taken to it like a fish to water. I look forward to sharing with you a little on my life and crafting projects as things take shape!


Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Swap Questionnaire


  • What are your hobbies? I really enjoy sewing though I haven't had as much time to do it lately. I also like crafting things. My new found love is the website Pinterest! 




  • What are your favorite colors? I like shades of blues and greens.




  • Do you collect anything? No




  • Are you allergic to any fibers or animals? I am allergic to cats and dogs but only if I am petting them and then rubbing my face.




  • Do you have any pets? I have two Italian Greyhounds, Rocky and Jelly. You can scroll down my blog to see a picture.




  • Coffee, Tea, or Chocolate? I love Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Coffee or Mexican Style Hot Chocolate.




  • What do you like to read? Since I use it to relax I like to keep it light. Mostly chick-lit stuff like Sophie Kinsella. I do adore anything written by Jodi Picoult.




  • Do you prefer Cookies or Candies as a sweet? I am not much of a sweets person. However I do like the new salted chocolates/caramels.




  • What is your favorite holiday treat? My moms rocky road candy recipe.




  • Describe your favorite holiday tradition. Helping my sister bake so we can put together treat trays for friends and family.




  • Did you believe in Santa as a child? I knew and liked the idea but I always knew my parents got me the gifts.




  • When do you open presents? One on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas morning.




  • Do you put up a tree and when?  If not, how do you celebrate? Yes. We usually put it up a few weeks before Christmas This year I am getting it out after Thanksgiving because it looked so nice in our home. 




  • Does your tree have a theme? No. We just get things we like and make it as sparkly and colorful. The kids love to help decorate.




  • What has been your favorite gift to give?  to receive? Any gift I can give to my kids to see their eyes light up.
  • 2 comments:

    1. Don't forget to fill in your answers!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I just did! Thanks! So excited for this swap. Can't wait to pull out some ideas I found on Pinterest!

      ReplyDelete