Shawnee's Secret Santa

I am a young creative minded mother of boy/girl twins. When we decided to start a family, twins were never in the mix. They have proven to be a blessing and joy and it is a wonder to watch them grow and take in the world around them. I currently work outside the home full-time and find that working along with raising an active (read= exhausting)little family of 6 (can't forget the doggies)can be a bit of a challenge. I decided to purchase a sewing machine to give my creative side a much needed boost. Over the past 6 months I have been teaching myself to sew through my own trial and error and reading of blogs and books. It seems that I have a knack for this sewing thing as I have taken to it like a fish to water. I look forward to sharing with you a little on my life and crafting projects as things take shape!


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Back....sorta

It's done! I'm done. It's a success! I finally finished the princess Aurora dress for my little Bizz with a week to spare before our vacation. I can't wait to see her at Disneyland when she meets the Princesses. When she saw the dress she was ecstatic. It made it all worth the while. This thing was an advanced pattern in my mind. It was a bear but I am so happy with result. I learned a lot while making this pattern and I am so glad I gave myself plenty of time to make it. Here are a few pics of the littlest princess of the family. Nest stop, beautiful San Diego for 10 days!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment